PDF Converter for Mac is a complete PDF solution for the Mac user. It gives you everything you need to create, convert, and edit PDF files on your Mac, quickly and easily. Nuance’s award-winning OmniPage OCR technology is used to turn PDF files back into editable text documents, complete with text, columns, tables and graphics, fully compatible with Apple iWorks and Microsoft Office. At just £79.99, PDF Converter for Mac comes with all the PDF features a user might need, as well as unique productivity features, for just a fraction of the price of e.g. Adobe Acrobat for Mac.
PDF Converter Mac Key Features
- Easy PDF management for the Mac – PDF Converter for Mac makes it easy and effortless to create, view, edit and scan 100% industry-standard PDF files.
- OmniPage OCR technology – PDF Converter for Mac uses OmniPage OCR technology to turn PDF files back into editable text documents, complete with text, columns, tables and graphics. Use with Apple iWorks and Microsoft Office.
- Create searchable and fillable PDFs – Make it easy to find the information you are looking for by making searchable PDF files out of regular, scanned PDF documents. Search for PDFs using keywords and phrases relevant to the text. Also fill out PDF forms on your computer instead of having to print.
- Extremely affordable – While Adobe Acrobat X Pro for Mac sells for $449, Nuance’s PDF Converter for Mac is offered at just £79.99, and comes with all the PDF features a user might need, as well as unique productivity features.
- Simplify teamwork and projects – PDF Converter for Mac comes with lots of great tools and features to simplify collaborative work and projects. Add sticky-notes and highlights to PDF files, drag and drop document assembly features to combine documents or sections.
- Keep information safe – Maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive information by editing or deleting texts and images. You can also choose to black-out text, rather than deleting it altogether.
- Additional tools and features – PDF Converter for Mac connects to separate cloud-based services, as well as to the note storage and access service Evernote, for additional tools to simplify your mobile life.
PDF Converter System Requirements
- Mac computer with an Intel processor.
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8), Lion (v10.7), or Snow Leopard (v10.6)
- Approximately 100 MB of available disk space.
- CD/DVD drive (if installing of from disk).
- Internet access (e.g. for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program).