PDF Converter Professional 8 is a complete PDF solution designed specifically for the business user. It gives you everything you need to create, convert, and edit PDF files. You can create PDFs from basically all PC applications, and turn PDF files back into Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, XPS, and Corel® WordPerfect® documents that are editable and fully-formatted. PDF Converter Professional has an easy-to-use interface and will make you a PDF expert in no time.
Based on customer feedback, the latest versions of PDF Converter have been completely re-engineered to be the most powerful, time-saving and easy-to-use PDF Converter ever. You will get greater speed, even better accuracy, and lots of great new features that customers have asked for. Even if you own a previous version of PDF Converter, version 8 is definitely worth the upgrade. You will save time and be more productive than ever before!
PDF Converter Professional Key Features
- Convert PDF into popular word processing formats – Instantly convert PDF files into fully formatted Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Corel WordPerfect documents that look exactly like the originals, including text, columns, tables and graphics.
- Typewriter tool for easy text additions – Easily add text to your PDF documents with the Typewriter tool. The new text will become part of the PDF content when you save the document. The integrated spell checker will help you eliminate misspellings as you fill out forms, enter text into sticky notes, text boxes or use the Typewriter tool.
- PDF file size optimiser – Minimise the size of files without compromising the quality. PDF Converter Professional lets you easily size documents for sharing and archiving.
- Keep your files safe – With PDF Converter you can secure your PDF files by requiring others to know a password in order to view or print a document. In addition, you can apply 40-bit and 128-bit encryption to a PDF file with the user able to control whether the document can be viewed, printed, edited, copied or annotated.
- Built-in digital signature capability – Unlike other PDF solutions, PDF Converter Professional includes everything you need to sign your documents digitally for protection and authentication of information.
- One-click searchable PDF files – The auto-detect feature automatically identifies an “image-only” PDF file and offers to make it searchable or editable with a single click.
- Advanced integration with Outlook – With PDF Converter you can easily turn individual email messages into PDF files, or archive complete folders of email into PDF.
- PDFs with multimedia-abilities – Quickly and easily create multimedia marketing and technical documents by embedding Flash and Microsoft Silverlight.
- Support for Windows 8
PDF Converter Professional 8 System Requirements
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or equivalent/higher.
- Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit Edition, Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit Edition with Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32-bit Edition with Service Pack 3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher.
- RAM: 512 MB of memory, 1 GB recommended.
- 700 MB of free hard disk space for application files; additional space needed for temporary installer files
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation of physical version).
- Internet access (for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program).
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0 installed